We understand Engineers in Hydraulics, Structural, Fire, Electrical & Geotechnical fields regularly provide specification on defected work in the built environment. These specific works will almost, always lead to further consequential buildings works. Hydromedial can offer advice and detailed specification on rectification works and overall project management service if required.
Hydromedial offer the following
- Water ingress: Forensic analysis and identification of issues relating to water ingress including but not limited to basement flooding, sub-soil drainage failure, ground subsidence, building cladding failure, roof cladding failure, water proofing failure and water ingress related structural issues such as concrete cancer.
- Defect compliance reporting and NCAT compliant building reports.
- Quantity estimating: Estimating in the built environment requires knowledge of how it’s constructed & deconstructed. We supply this experience in our estimating combined with the identification & quantification of risk to major and minor works.
- Tender management: The tender management process includes critical sourcing and review of each supplier or contractor to ensure their expertise and business practices are to the benefit of each project and its existing stakeholders. We strictly manage this process through an internal quality system. Services include; producing tender documentation, the delivery & management the documentation, review & compare to produce pricing clarity & make formal recommendations to the client.
- Quality control: Our quality inspection process begins in our planning. Each item and stage are carefully documented to include the intention of the scope and the testing and inspection required to meet that intention.
- Contract administration: Our ability to manage high levels of information that form part of each project, ensure each contract is drafted, administered, and closed successfully following our internal quality processes, for major and minor works.
- Overall project management: We provide strategic planning which includes, programming, financial planning, project quality planning, tender documentation, engagement of associated professions such as structural, fire and hydraulic engineers, quality testing & control inspections, development or complying development application submissions to relevant authorities and contract administration to major and minor works.
- Maintenance scheduling: We develop maintenance programs specific to each property and strata plan, based upon site inspections and building audits.
- Crisis management: If a project is underway and things are not going to plan, Hydromedial consulting can step in, assess the situation, liaise with the stakeholders & develop a new strategy to get the project back on track