Providing safe, amenable and efficient commercial and residential spaces is the objective of all facility managers. Building failures such as substrate subsidence, roof leaks and damp can not only be a danger to occupants but can also be a deterrent to future occupants. Hydromedial can assist busy building managers with clear diagnosis of these and any other building defects. Hydromedial can also assess the existing condition of buildings and provide maintenance schedules that clearly identify short and long-term maintenance goals.
Hydromedial services to the management community include
- Compliance reports: Hydromedial can identify and document areas of non-compliance relating to building works. If you have paid contractors to undertake building related works and the works have either failed or appear to be substandard, we can conduct an inspection and provide a report setting out the findings.
- Defect reports: Wall cladding & roofs The failure of external cladding of roof fabric is generally the result of more than one underlying defect. Hydromedial can review an installation and identify the cause of water ingress, therefore leading to the provision of a remedial solution.
- Complete design documentation: Forensic analysis & identification of issues relating to hydraulic, structural, fire, electrical, civil & architectural. We diagnose the root cause and related services or failures surrounding it, to deliver and manage a complete design package.
- Combustible composite cladding inspections: Fire safety compliance is one of the most focused on parts of the Building Code of Australia coupled with current statutory acts, today. We can supply compliance reports, request comparable pricing from contractors and suppliers and overall project management of cladding replacement to any building.
- Building audits & maintenance schedules : We can undertake building audits and report on staged life cycle maintenance for internal and external elements of any building. These reports can be used by strata managers, facility managers, owner’s corporations, and home owners to manage maintenance costs over the long term. Cost estimates can be applied to allow for fund allocation or strata fee management.
- Quantity estimating: Estimating in the built environment requires knowledge of how it’s constructed & deconstructed. We supply this experience in our estimating combined with the identification & quantification of risk to major and minor works.
- Tender management: The tender management process includes critical sourcing and review of each supplier or contractor to ensure their expertise and business practices are to the benefit of each project and its existing stakeholders. We strictly manage this process through an internal quality system. Services include; producing tender documentation, the delivery & management the documentation, review & compare to produce pricing clarity & make formal recommendations to the client.
- Quality control: Our quality inspection process begins in our planning. Each item and stage are carefully documented to include the intention of the scope, the method of which it needs carried out and the testing and inspection required to meet that intention.
- Contract administration: Our ability to manage high levels of information that form part of each project, ensure each contract is drafted, administered, and closed successfully following our internal quality processes, for major and minor works.
- Overall project management: We provide strategic planning which includes, programming, financial planning, project quality planning, tender documentation, engagement of associated professions such as structural, fire and hydraulic engineers, quality testing & control inspections, development & complying development application submissions to relevant authorities and contract administration to major and minor works.