Insurance providers want the best outcome for the clients, so at Hydromedial we offer a complete service when it comes to Home Owner Warranty claims & home & contents claims. We are not general building consultants, we offer a full range of reporting from dilapidation, building compliance, defective works, litigation to full specification and design followed by the overall project management.
Hydromedial offer the following
- Builder’s warranty reports: Buildings that are covered by home warranty insurance should be inspected prior to the conclusion of the warranty cover period. This will be either two, six or seven years from the date of occupation, depending upon the class type of the building, and when the policy was activated. Hydromedial can undertake a site inspection of any property that is covered and will provide a defect report which can be directed to the builder. If the builder has gone into liquidation or can no longer be located, Hydromedial can provide a report to the home warranty insurer so as the necessary rectification works can be carried out.
- Defect compliance reporting and NCAT compliant building reports.
- Combustible composite cladding inspections: Fire safety compliance is one of the most focused on parts of the Building Code of Australia coupled with current statutory acts, today. We can supply compliance reports, request comparable pricing from contractors and suppliers and overall project management of cladding replacement to any building.
- Complete design documentation: Forensic analysis & identification of issues relating to hydraulic, structural, fire, electrical, civil & architectural. We diagnose the root cause and related services or failures surrounding it, to deliver and manage a complete design package, including reporting & specifications.
- Quantity estimating: Estimating in the built environment requires knowledge of how it’s constructed & deconstructed. We supply this experience in our estimating combined with the identification & quantification of risk to major and minor works.
- Tender management: The tender management process includes critical sourcing and review of each supplier or contractor to ensure their expertise and business practices are to the benefit of each project and its existing stakeholders. We strictly manage this process through an internal quality system. Services include; producing tender documentation, the delivery & management the documentation, review & compare to produce pricing clarity & make formal recommendations to the client.
- Quality control: Our quality inspection process begins in our planning. Each item and stage are carefully documented to include the intention of the scope and the testing and inspection required to meet that intention.
- Contract administration: Our ability to manage high levels of information that form part of each project, ensure each contract is drafted, administered, and closed successfully following our internal quality processes, for major and minor works.
- Overall project management: We provide strategic planning which includes, programming, financial planning, project quality planning, tender documentation, engagement of associated professions such as structural, fire and hydraulic engineers, quality testing & control inspections, development or complying development application submissions to local authorities and contract administration to major and minor works.