At Hydromedial we recognise managing a large portfolio of strata properties is time consuming. We offer a complete and all-encompassing service package allowing busy strata managers to streamline the construction related aspect of their customer service. Rather than engaging multiple service providers, Hydromedial can be a one stop shop when building issues arise.
Services specific to the strata management industry include:
- Forensic analysis and identification of issues relating to water ingress including but not limited to basement flooding, sub-soil drainage failure, ground subsidence, building cladding failure, roof cladding failure, water proofing failure and water ingress related structural issues such as concrete cancer.
- Composite cladding inspections and reports to provide clarification on cladding safety and compliance with current statutory acts and the Building Code of Australia. Hydromedial can also provide overall project management for cladding replacement projects.
- Forensic analysis and identification of general building defects.
- Defect compliance reporting and NCAT compliant building reports.
- Maintenance scheduling based upon site inspections and building audits, with maintenance programs developed specifically for each property and strata plan.
- Tender management & evaluation for major and minor works.
- Quantity estimating for major and minor works.
- Quality control inspections for major and minor works.
- Contract administration for major and minor works.
- Overall project management for major and minor works which includes client-side programming, engagement of associated professions such as structural and hydraulic engineers, quality control inspections and contract administration.
- Builder’s warranty reports: Buildings that are covered by home warranty insurance should be inspected prior to the conclusion of the warranty cover period. This will be either two, six or seven years from the date of occupation, depending upon the type of classofd the building and when the policy was activated. Hydromedial can undertake a site inspection of any property that is covered and will provide a defect report which can be directed to the builder. If the builder has gone into liquidation or can no longer be located, Hydromedial can provide a report to the home warranty insurer so as the necessary rectification works can be actioned.