It begins with experience. Decades spent immersed in the Industry, in all aspects. From custom designed cottages, basements through to multi-level & high-rise structures. Honing skills, initially technical leading to site management and on to specific skills & education in building diagnosis and project management. Exposure to all forms of construction from low cost residential through to high dollar commercial projects. Development and application of time-tested procedures, the ability to think critically and an inherent desire to improve outcomes for clients and the industry overall.
Hydromedial offer an all-encompassing service. We collaborate with a highly experienced group of industry professionals including Structural, Hydraulic, Fire and Geo-technical Engineers. We provide a targeted approach to problem solving, utilising resources in a targeted way minimising project costs & overall impact to our clients.
At Hydromedial we are results driven and provide excellent service in the following areas:
- Forensic defect analysis with a focus on issues relating to water ingress is an area of expertise. Water ingress can present a diverse number of symptoms. It can be challenging to diagnose at times but also highly rewarding when the results are in.
- Developing strategies to remedy building failure is a process we specialise in. The application of historically proven building methods combined with the latest technical improvements in both methods and materials.
- Developing strategies to mitigate the further likelihood of building failure with a view to life cycle extension.
- Identifying potential areas of failure prior to construction. Through careful examination of site plans, proposed materials, onsite assessments, audits of existing buildings prior to extensions / additions/ refurbishment, and assessment of site conditions such as drainage, aspect, and location.
- Maintenance scheduling based upon site assessments via building audits and / or defect analysis.
- Material suitability and application evaluation.
- Cost evaluations and general estimating of defect remediation, new construction and low rise residential development.
- Expert Project management on small to large scale projects is something we take pride in. We utilise our cross industry experience and education to strategically plan each project. From Initiation stages to planning, execution to closure, we provide clear & complete project planning using proven quality systems. This ensures all stakeholders are at the minimum risk.